Terms & Conditions
- BRAND INFORMATION
Sumaya Bakkar Collection under the domain www.sumayabakkar.com (“Website”), adheres to and operates in line with the laws of the United Arab Emirates. Accessing the Website represents that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions on this Website, which permits your access and use of the Website along with all the content and services available on the Website. Your attention is drawn to the following policies relating to the terms of Purchase, Promotions, Privacy and Returns. If you are aged below eighteen (18), the supervision of a parent or legal guardian is required while accessing the Website.
The redistribution of Sumaya Bakkar Collection products and services on behalf of a third party are strictly prohibited, with the exception of prior written agreements approved explicitly by Sumaya Bakkar. Any sort of breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in full legal action.
- A few services, such as, but not limited to, promotional information, that is available on the Website may require prior registration or subscription in order for you to use them. Should you willingly choose to register or subscribe for any such service; you agree to provide complete and accurate information about yourself, and to promptly update such information accordingly if there are any changes.
- You are entitled to opt out of receiving such promotional e-mails by clicking the appropriate link at the bottom of any promotional email from us. The Website attempts to provide the best possible customer experience to our users, and may alter our registration or subscription requirements from time to time.
- As a user of our Website, you are independently responsible for safely withholding account identifiers and passwords safe and secure at all times, as you are entirely responsible for all activities that occur in your account. It is your responsibility to notify us immediately of any suspicious or unauthorized use of your account. The Website shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred because of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this paragraph. You may be liable for our losses or others due to such unauthorized use.
- USING THE WEBSITE
- Purchases on the Website require that you provide valid and accurate personal details, including full name, valid contact number, along with alternate contact phone number, valid e-mail address, payment details, valid billing address and other requested information as indicated.
- You represent and warrant that the payment details you provide are valid, complete and accurate and confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
- The availability of the Website caters to the public who meet its terms of eligibility, those who hold a valid credit/debit card by a bank known and acceptable to the Website, and to those who have authorized us to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the product(s) which they purchase, in addition to custom taxes, and fees that would be otherwise indicated prior to checkout. Products purchased are strictly for personal or gift use only and shall not be re-sold, used for commercial purposes or for any other commercial benefit.
- PRICES AND PAYMENT POLICY
- The price of the products presented on the Website along with delivery charges are exclusive of any applicable taxes. Delivery charges – if applicable - will be added to the price of the products and will be indicated, separately on the order form during the checkout process. The applicable VAT will be added separately on the order form during the checkout process.
- We accept the following forms of payment:
- cash on delivery (“COD”) applicable only to standard products. Customized products are paid in advance.
- credit/debit card: VISA/MASTERCARD
- Bank Transfer
- Any credit transaction subject to checks and authorization by the card user and/or user’s bank. If the card user and/or user’s bank fails to authorize payment, we will not be held responsible for any set back that occurs. We shall immediately initiate cancellation of your order and contact you for an alternative payment method to process a transaction. You warrant that:
- All details you provide to us during the checkout process is accurate
- the credit, or account or other payment method used by you is your own
- there are adequate funds or credit facilities to incur the cost of the Item/s. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible
- Your card number shall be protected under the SSL software (Secure Socket Layer). SSL is a security technology that encodes your card details and provides a secure connection between Internet browsers and websites, allowing you to transmit private data online.
- We shall take reasonable care to ensure that details of your order and payment are kept secure. However, we shall not be held liable for any loss you may incur as a result of the interference by a third party who gains unauthorized access to any data you have provided at the time of accessing or placing an order on the Website.
- ORDERS AND DELIVERY
- All orders are subject to approval. We hold the right to deny or cancel an order for any reason, including:
- errors in information, or inaccuracies that prevent us from obtaining authorization for payment; or
- if delivery restrictions apply to a particular item; or
- if the item ordered does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn from the order; or
- that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set-out within the Terms and Conditions, or any other problem identified by us.
- The Website will store a record of your transactions for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email should not be considered as an acceptance of your order but that it is a confirmation that we have received it.
- Unless cancelled, acceptance of your order will be prepared to be packaged. Completion of the contract between you and the Website will be completed when we dispatch the products to you, at which time you will receive a second email, confirming that your order has been dispatched.
- By confirming your purchase during the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay the full amount payable for the product(s) as present on the order totaled, including any additional VAT charges or delivery charges applicable to that order.
- The Website will deliver your purchase to the address listed in your order during the checkout process.
- The Website will process and deliver your orders from Saturday through Thursday excluding Friday and public holidays.
- If no one is available to accept delivery of your order, you will be given the option to arrange for an alternative delivery date or be given additional information about the collection of your order from the courier company.
- Free shipping service is available in UAE and any export orders above 2000 AED (Dirhams Two Hundred only). Orders may take up to 7 business days to process in addition to the time required for delivery.
- RETURN POLICY AND EXCHANGE
Our main priority is to ensure that our shoppers are content with their orders from our Website. We don’t have return or exchange policy unless if the received product is not meeting the specifications stated in the purchase order. If return is accepted, we will arrange the refund within 14 days.
- WARRANTY AND REPAIR
If you experience a problem with your jewelry, we offer a free repair in UAE for an unlimited time from the day of purchase, please arrange to deliver the product to our workshop through communicating with our customer service team, and we will arrange a repair as quickly as possible.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the "Content") is the property of SUAMABAKKAR.COM.
The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively, the "Trade Marks") are the registered and unregistered marks of SUMAYABAKKAR.COM are protected by U.A.E. and international trade mark laws.
As required under applicable law, neither the Content, the Trade Marks, nor any other portion of the Website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
The Website gives no assurance concerning the legitimacy of the material provided, nor does it ensure that such material is sans blunder or that your utilization of the material will not encroach the rights of independent individuals. The Website does not warrant that the service features or its material will be totally mistake free or that the Website, and its materials or the server that has the site allowed to you are free of viruses or other harmful fragments. In the event of any unforeseen consequence trouble or the requirement for repairing, or switching equipment, material, or information, the Website will not be responsible in any capacity for those expenses. You withhold the danger of righteousness, transparency, or effectiveness of any material on our Website. The Website claims all authority to pull back any substance whenever and for any reason. Expulsion might be prompt and without notice to you. You affirm that the Website is not obligated to you or any third party for any outcome due to the withdrawal.
You agree to indemnify and preserve Sumaya Bakkar Collections, its directors, employees, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your breach of these terms and conditions, your violation of any intellectual property right or any other right of any person or entity, or your breach of any duty of confidence or privacy, or any defamatory reports made by you in any form.
Our Website is operated by Sumaya Bakkar Collection and is subject to our available terms mentioned above. Sumaya Bakkar Collections makes no disclaimers, portrayal or guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website. Sumaya Bakkar Collections nor its content providers shall be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage, claim, and injury from your use or inability to use this site or for provided material on the site fully permissible by UAE law. Without limiting the foregoing, Sumaya Bakkar Collections disclaims all warranties, express or implied, for any merchandise offered on our website. You acknowledge, by your use of the Website, that your use from our Website is at your sole independent risk. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of these terms and conditions.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Your rights as a consumer remain protected under the consumer laws of the United Arab Emirates. Nothing mentioned in these Terms and Conditions intends to deprive you of any rights.
Use of the Website or use of any Services or products available are at your own risk, and unless otherwise mentioned in these Terms and Conditions, you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your use of the Website or any of the Services or products available thereon.
Under no circumstances and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall Sumaya Bakkar Collections or any of its affiliates, employees, directors, officers be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the website, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if an authorized representative of Sumaya Bakkar Collections has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. Subject to the foregoing, in no event will Sumaya Bakkar Collections be liable for any damages in excess of the amount paid by you towards the price of the product in respect to which the claim arose. You hereby release us from all obligations, liabilities and claims in excess of this limitation.
- Waiver: If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
- Sever-ability: If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such a term, condition or provision will to that extent be removed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be corrected and construed in a way that resembles the original meaning of the clause/sub-clause as is permitted by the law.
- Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of the contract and supersedes any preceding agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing. We each acknowledge that, in entering into a contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions. Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
- Right to Vary These Terms and Conditions: We have the right to alter and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Items from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or; If we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Delivery Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven (7) working days of receipt by you of the Items).
- Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of UAE and all disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dubai Courts.
- CONTACT US - CUSTOMER SERVICE
For any queries regarding the Terms and Conditions, please contact us:
Timings- from 9am -6pm (UAE Time) between Saturday-Thursday (except public holidays)